Carote 8 Inch Nonstick Skillet Frying pan
- Eco-friendly Granite Coating – Granite nonstick material,PFOA FREE
- Non-stick & Easy to Clean – The cookware body is made of Die cast, which is more durable and sturdy.Super easy to cleanup.
- Wood Effect Handle – The Bakelite handle are comfortable to grip and stay cool while cooking.
- Suitable for All Stove – Including induction,heat evenly and quickly.
- Service & Guarantee – Full 12-month warranty,Any quality problem,Please to contact us at any time.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping and Delivery: You can purchase your items online and pick them up at www.westernkitchen.net, or ship them directly to your doorstep. Here you’ll find everything you need to know about Delivery, shipping, and much more. Shipping rates are based on distance shipped. Arrival time for international orders will varies by location and shipping method. Domestic Shipping (Business Days)* standard: 3-5 days Expedited: 2-3 days International Shipping (Business Days)* standard: 6-14 business days Expedited: 4-8 days (with Tracking) Western kitchen Limited uses the best carriers in the business to make sure your order gets to you on time. From the Secure Checkout page you’ll see your item description, price and Ships time. Ships Time: The ‘Ships’ time is an estimate of when the Product will leave our warehouse. For example, if a Product displays “Ships: Within 24 hours,” the product will leave our warehouse within 24 hours after you place your order. While Western kitchen Limited works hard to ship every order as quickly as possible, personalized, custom-configured, and more popular items may have longer Ship times. Occasionally, we will confirm ship and delivery times, then learn we are unable to fulfill the order due to low product availability. In these rare cases, we will notify by email of the new ship and delivery times. Products ship as they become available. Once the item leaves our warehouse, the shipping method you choose on the Checkout page determines when shipped items will deliver to your shipping address. You can ship each product to a different address, and choose up to 15 different addresses per order. Shipping Methods Once the Product leaves our warehouse, In Shipping Method, your shipped product can delivers at your doorstep. You can provide a different addresses for each item on your order.
- Transit may take longer if the courier was delayed due to carrier mishandling, customs delay, or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Orders placed with International standard shipping will not be refunded if the package is lost or stolen.
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned 5 Quart Cast Iron Deep Skillet
- Cast iron cover features self-basting tips
- Assist handle for better control
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Use to sear, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- 15-piece nonstick cookware set includes 8-inch fry pan, 10-inch fry pan, 1.5-quart saucepan with lid, 2 quart saucepan with lid, 3-quart casserole pan with lid, 5-quart casserole pan with lid, and 5-piece utensil set with pasta server, soup ladle, slotted turner, serving spoon, and slotted serving spoon
- Aluminum body with non-stick coating for easy cooking and cleaning--BPA-free
- Comfortable soft-touch handles stay cool during use, vented glass lids let steam escape
- Spiral bottom heats evenly, compatible with gas, electric, and glass stovetops (note: not induction compatible)
- Hand wash only; not dishwasher safe
- Please check the size of your stovetop's hobs before purchasing
- 10.5 Inch Square Seasoned Cast Iron Grill Pan. A modern twist on a timeless classic, this Lodge Square Cast Iron Grill Pan features grill ribs that elevate food and collect cooking drippings.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE DESIGN: The handle provides more leverage with an ergonomic hand hold, and a knob grip for the opposite hand for more control and pressure.
- EASILY REMOVES BURNT, CAKED-ON RESIDUE: The wide stainless steel blade removes burnt caked-on foods with fewer strokes, removing even the toughest stuck on food or grime.
- SPLASH GUARD PROTECTS HANDS: The splash guard prevents residue from splashing upward during cleaning and keeps oil and debris off your hands.
- SIX INCH STAINLESS STEEL BLADE: The 6-inch stainless steel blade easily scrapes away cooked debris with fewer strokes and less effort.
- DURABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN: The Griddle Scrapper’s durable design means it can withstand the toughest scrapping use after use. Simply rinse under water and scrub with a sponge if necessary and it’s ready to again and again!